INSTALLATION, SERVICING & CHIMNEY SWEEPING
Here at Mirfield Stoves & Flues we can provide a complete installation service for your new stove whether it is for solid fuel or wood burning. All of our services are undertaken by HETAS Registered Engineers to ensure your stove is installed to the highest, and safest, professional standards. We can provide you with a complete service from beginning design ideas to the finished & completed stove.
The stove installation can include any or all of the following:
- Knocking out and forming openings.
- Flue fitting and replacement, internal or external
- Addition of brick, stone work & tiling
- Fire boarding
- New Hearth fitting – Granite / Stone / Slate / Limestone
- Chimney Work – Installation of new chimney pots & cowls
- Chimney sweeping & Servicing
- Registering and certification of systems
We offer stove servicing which includes full clean, new seals and repainting
An important part of looking after your wood/fuel burning appliance is having your chimney swept & cleaned. Having the chimney cleaned removes soot, tars and residues from within the chimney and also reduces the risks of internal chimney fires. It is recommended that your chimney is swept every 12months. A sweep is done using vacuums & traditional brushes whilst the surrounds are sheeted up to keep dust & mess to a minimum.